2013年10月9日星期三

but not on weekends

” Bickmore said with a laugh . She says her stylist Network Ten has always provided the separation of his comfort zone in question , and articles she has become baulked at ( like leather pants ) in your favorite wardrobe items. e. ” I ‘m one of those who should wear what feels in your python birkin bagwardrobe. You can not go out and buy a new wardrobe every summer or spring or fall. So I think [ you ] to find out what the trends are and buy a few key elements . Black and white is huge this season , which is perfect because everyone has white in their wardrobe. All you have to do is to buy one or two key elements and not spend a fortune to update your look and still fit into the latest trends. ” I personally wear bold printed dresses this spring. There is nothing better than when you see someone walking along a beautiful white gown, floral .

I wear it in the show, but not on weekends. So I ‘m going to buy a nice dress and wear them for birthdays and weddings and things like that. ” And leather , I love the leather. I thought it was only in leather for the python birkin bagwinter, but this is not the case. They have this new light leather and you can for short pants, shorts, jackets, pants and have – on a cold night – . Just take a jacket over a dress ” And how can they keep so thin ? ” I would help busyness , ” she said, laughing. ” A friend convinced me last year to make up for a fun run and we trained together and I ‘m not someone who never had a day in her life before . I ran 100 meters and be completely swollen. But we enjoyed the experience and training that we have completed the 10 km, it was just the thrill ”

 I would say in the past , I would have chosen the Hermes birkin python more conservative option , it shows me , but I and the more time I spend in the show and the more comfortable I feel , I am cut some fat or Try , ” she said. Bickmore said she carries a lot of Australian designers on the air, including Manning Cartell and Alice McCall. It’s in your hair and make-up for 90 minutes before each show , which sounds like heaven , but if they have a load ” To- do list so long. ” At the weekend it is ” less is more ” . ” I take off the make-up and it is all about jeans and T-shirts ,” she said. Bickmore is also not afraid to have their fashion faux pas . She remembers wearing a dress on Rove when she was pregnant , making him look like a bumblebee ”” . And earlier this year during a live cross outside the studio fell Bickmore its imposing red wedges , vision goes viral , viewed by hundreds of thousands of people as it also broke into hysterics . ” And I’m still wearing ,” she says with a laugh . ” It’s a part of me that thinks : “You will not beat me ” ‘ !

没有评论:

发表评论