2012年12月20日星期四

a dedicated brow bar in Covent Garden


Browhaus is a dedicated brow bar in Covent Hermes Birkin 40CMGarden, and they are experts in the art of shaping your face. They offer every service imaginable for brows, from simple threading to all-out ‘Brow Resurrection’ – a complex process of tattooing hair strands onto the skin, for those who are guilty of over-plucking in the past.

 I am looking my best for the big day. Her first piece of advice was to make sure that my brows are in ship shape condition, and thanks to a unanimous vote of confidence from the beauty team, I booked myself into Browhaus. I just needed a simple thread and a dye to make my brows stronger – a hot tip for a more groomed beauty look, and the trademark of one Cara Delevingne. My brow technician was quick, deft, full of useful advice (NEVER pluck between threading sessions) and after a short 20 minutes I walked out with a hermes outlet store onlinefacelift.

Personally I think I wouldn’t be able to resist these T-bar sandals – look how amazing they are.. and they’d just about pass as something  blue!A flicker of red sole is the perfect antidote to a virginal white dress, don’t you think? And the master of the sexy stiletto has added a number of new styles to his bridal range, to take them out of the traditional ivory satin category and into the fantasy realm of sparkles and cutaways. Here are a few of our favourites...

Lucie Campbell: The divine Madame Campbell started her career as a jewellery collector in France in the 1960s, and fifty years later she has her own store on New Bond Street which has been dishing out fairytales to young couples since 2002. A beautiful place to go for diamonds. This is the daddy of the Hatton Garden antique jewellery stores – and be warned, you will pay a premium for that. But it is worth going in just to be enchanted by the rows and rows of exquisite gems dating all the way back to the Byzantine era.

My sister went to great lengths at her wedding to do Autumnal toffee apples as place names/favours for the guests, and I don’t think many of them got eaten or taken away. But she had a better idea than that which went down a treat with the guests, and that was to bake a load of her delicious flapjacks and leave a little basket of them in all the rooms where the guests prada outlet californiawere staying. Too cute.

没有评论:

发表评论