2013年10月27日星期日

shows I attended over the 2 bag

s, as Katie's first tweet was a group picture of her with Swifty. Just in case you're reading this Katie, we'd like to see pictures of Suri's wardrobe and Dawsons Creek flashbacks. Ta!am just discount Prada bagabout to catch up on all my writing in the next few days. Honestly, I am so exhausted and I have no idea how the other editors go through fashion month without collapsing from exhaustion. Meanwhile, I feel like a truck had run me over LOL. Oh one of the reasons also is most likely that they get chauffeured around in private cars– haha mere mortals like me had to rough it out with trips on the metro and if we get lucky enough to hail a taxi, well, a taxi! Anyway before

 I resume writing about the shows I attended over the 2 fashi o bring an Amazonian rainforest to downtown Seattle -- and it will be contained within a sparkling set of biosphere greenhouses. Meanwhile scientists discovered particles of gold growing in Australian eucalyptus trees, and Reef Arabia used 3D printing technology to develop artificial reefs to restore coral ecosystems in the Persian Gulf. Artist Jorge Rodríguez Gerada turned a field in Belfast into an incredible 11-acre portrait that can be seen from Prada Messenger Bagspace, and MIT students developed a thermoelectric bracelet that keeps your body warm or cool to reduce the need for air conditioning and heating. Next up Kim Kardashian is still celebrating her birthday (and engagement), as the whole Kardashian krew plus Kanye went to Las Vegas for her party at TAO Nightclub.

 Kim took us inside the celebrations via Prada Clutch BagsInstagram, posting pictures of her revealing white lace birthday outfit. We love the picture of the party goers en route to Nevada posing outside their fleet of cars - of course Kanye out does them all, standing up above them on the bonnet of his car.gs are a little “dated” and more for the mature set, and I think it’ll take quite a bit more convincing for me to want to carry one. I do know though that the Lady Dior bag is a classic piece, an iconic one that will always form part of the Dior bag collection. Elsewhere on Instagram, Kelly Osbourne and the rest of Fashion Police got into the Halloween spirit early as they dressed up for a special episode. Kelly put on a red wig and a fitted bla

没有评论:

发表评论