2013年6月8日星期六

Snooki dishes on his style: I'm certainly not high fashion


   There is no doubt that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has come a long way since his days

Swings risky mini-dresses and hair poof signature on the coast of New Jersey.

And given the fact that she is a new mother and has a new slim frame by

down a whopping 42 pounds, it makes perfect sense that his style has developed.

But when we recently met with the little star to discuss his style transformation, it

made sure that we know that it is true, to stay who she is, despite some vogue

tweaks.

"Well, I would say that my style has definitely changed," says Snooki. "I do not wear short

More dresses and I'm certainly not in the haute couture. I always shop at the same

Places. I do not like to wear clothes club more. I'm, like, classy, ​​one day, then

gangster the next day, and then Bohemian, so I try to make all the eyes. I do not really

a style, but I mean, it's not high fashion. "



没有评论:

发表评论