2013年6月21日星期五

Fast Fashion: Your guide to the top news of the week

It has to find a crazy week in the world of fashion, among fans of Taylor Swift at Abercrombie & Fitch Miranda Kerr has a stalker.miu miu shoulder As you find yourself on the bottom of your working week, take a few minutes to be missed at all the fashion scoop! Here are my top five stories of the week: Start with Christian Louboutin, which has just opened a shop of 1600 square meters in Saks Fifth Avenue. I wonder how many red sole heels you can meet there! He talked a little about the design process with WWD: .. "I'm starting a collection of my drawings and I isolate myself for two weeks, it is always the same as the day I'm a bit vague, but it's fluid I make hundreds of models, without stopping. I am I, but I have a person who is a kind of change in drawings. "Obviously, this method works well for him so far! Earlier this week we heard from a death threat to Miranda Kerr. The former Victoria's Secret angel was of a 52-year-old man who threatened in Cape Cod. According to New York magazine, he had a "cross-country plot" planned, Miranda, who was appointed as his kill "soul mate". This story is just too scary. Fortunately, to protect Miranda and her family. Instagram Video is here! Michael Kors and Burberry have already posted videos and I can not wait to see how designers use the video in the coming weeks. Also, what will happen to the vine, video app has been obsessed with all during Fashion Week? The Days of Wine could be counted. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen launched their first collection of handbags always under their label Elizabeth and James! "This is the first new category that we have internally and we were able to control the process, so we are pleased to see where this adventure takes us," said Mary-Kate WWD. Considering how much I love the brand, I can not wait to see what they did with it! Finally, it is the fans of Taylor Swift vs. Abercrombie & Fitch in a fight over a ... T-shirt. miu miu shoulder bagTaylor fans think Jack mocks pop star with a T-shirt that "more friends # ts" I think it's harmless enough, but fans of Taylor were together and got Jack says remove shelves. Discuss Girl Power!

没有评论:

发表评论