2013年4月21日星期日

Lauren Hutton: Fashion is dominated by men "sour they are not women"


  In an interview with the magazine motivation Net-A-Porter, the legendary model and actress Lauren Hutton, perhaps best known for playing adultery employer-turned-pro bono love interest in American Gigolo (no one has actually seen it? K) Richard Gere has some opinions about the industry that could raise eyebrows. Or, if you have not, where are your eyebrows eyebrows.

"Most of the time Gars is the fashion rage. This is fucking son of a bitch. Upset that they are not women., But that's why you must use the mode to do what you want, and do not screw around."

Hutton, who said she was naturally skinny in her modeling days think the demand for extreme weight loss has got "more crazy, crazy." (To oppose gravity, but I suspect that this kind of shit was gone forever, but only less openly discussed.)

"The girls are anorexic. Before the girls were naturally thin. Girls who were not there and expanded to starve yourself in the right ... physics."

"Kate [Moss] I knew when she was 14, was still teased by the other models. Were they jealous, but I was the Tiger Queen, I could not crack the whip on them. When we made the cover of Vogue Millennium in all other models, Annie Leibovitz put me in the middle of them, and when I heard the catty remarks about Kate, I have opened my mouth as a bull whip. "

Tiger Queen. I must remember this. And "have it all" (ugh):

"I hate this phrase is worse is that I think I could do something with his invention, I was 30 years old on the cover of people and he was there in the title have a little shiver ran down my back ... There is no such thing, and the women that it could be bad to tell. Whatever pressure on women is bad. "


没有评论:

发表评论