2012年10月21日星期日

bargain Shillong Fashion Week for designer Northeast

Shillong, Oct 21 (IANS) The first edition of the Fashion Week Shillong (SFW) proved to be a boon for local talent who were looking for a chance to showcase their creative talents to fashion lovers worldwide. Approval of the two-day event, which ended Saturday, said Nongrum Senti, a developer of Meghalaya, told IANS: "SFW is a very good basis for young designers like me, the time for her first week held fashion in larger SFW was giving me the opportunity. to present my creations in the world. " "There's a lot of talent in the northeast and we need a platform," said the designer, who used hand weaving their region to create modern clothes, inspired by a suitcase travelers. From maxi dresses to formal wear accessories, the collection has everything. For those who love to travel, Elizabeth Marbaniang, another Khassi designers presented their traditional dress on the ramp with a little modern twist. "My collection has a very classic theme, as we mark the garment a modern Khassi adding bling and sequins on the proven" poshak '(garment). Our culture is known for many things, so c 'is always good to promote it, so SFW "said Marbaniang. She thanked the organizers of the event, giving preference to designers northeast on established names. This was the first time Marbaniang attending a fashion show. "Before that I was alone and I am grateful that SFW bring this initiative here and give local designers are likely to prove to the world," said the young man, who also Meghalaya. Initiated under the leadership of Chief Minister Mukul Sangma State, SFW, starts this Friday at the University of North Hills Eastern (NEHU) Convention Center. Designer Nachiket Barve established, Raakesh had Agravwal, Anand Bhushan local talent. Keisham as Bung, Senti Nongrum Heritage, Mizoram, Magic N and M Sangma Sophia, the fashion gala is a mixture of two World Rapborlang, a local designer is overwhelmed by the experience. "I think this is the biggest platform for me and now I can move aheadit is incredible," said the designer, who presented a collection inspired by the look of the 1960s, Audrey Hepburn. In terms of activity, there was virtually any buyer, but he has not disappointed me the established names like felt it was time to explore the "new land". "We did not really stable and I have not met, think a buyer for the moment when the company is not something I do. For me, this issue mainly due to the introduction of the idea of ??Fashion Week in the Northeast. Things I think others will work slowly when people begin booths designer and retail opportunities, "Urvashi Kaur, involved a designer, told IANS. Anand Bhushan agreed and said:. ".. I know a few people here on business, my label here, so for me, it started to introduce me to people here SFW was to explore new territory"

没有评论:

发表评论