2012年9月25日星期二

Really cool ways to present


  A Lookbook Lookbook is a right and a fashion show catwalk simple. But what of designers who think outside the areas of traditional forms of presentation of fashion? We love. To brighten up the middle of the week, I give you two options, really cool that I was impressed with these days present.

Fashion News happened since gaga Brit newcomer Sophia Webster burst (literally, it was his first collection) on the scene last week. She worked for the shoe designer Nicholas Kirkwood for two years before starting his own line. And what a way to start: Webster started his collection to the press with a presentation of living dolls

Images via Style Bubble. Webster word is accessed via Net-a-porter. Start saving.

If your mind as much as mine exploded blow? Whew! I need a lie down! And if that does not appeal then again, I give you the look book Sass & Bide their latest collection of sunglasses for this summer. Collage-oh! And you recognize S & B fans, can some of the ornaments in the shooting ... Most parts are accessories season.

It makes me want to start with my own collage! Do you think I should try on the blog? I think my new Samsung Note has developed a program to picture album together - to consider.

Have you seen or lookbooks impressive new ways to present fashion these days? If this is the case, let me know! I'd love to see!



没有评论:

发表评论