2012年7月21日星期六

Let's get Close Look at Chanel Cruise

In May last year, Chanel Cruise 2013 collection was presented in a magical castle of Versailles, where the designer  Chanel Handbags  Karl Lagerfeld has made sense of the wealth eighteenth veka.Samo show was exactly what visual magic, Chanel fashion shows are known, long-range models has exceeded the gardens of Versailles.
The collection now got to the cabin Chanel in New York, and earlier this week, Vlad and I could take a close look at the clothes and accessories. Chanel stole two models that were in the show looks like a model collection, but, of course, I immediately went to the section aksessuarov.Kollektsiya full of pastel cotton candy finished with fine   Chanel Shoulder Bags  and ... Well, see for yourself after the jump.
The bright colors that are both neutral and whimsical were presented, as well as baroque and floral detail. Bags in the colors of spring were located between the classic   Chanel Outlet Store  and new versions of favorites last year. Chanel is always a way to get me and remind me why this is one of the most popular luxury homes, the beauty ideal is reflected in the design. I dream about the collection and choose which parts I can add to my repertoire of bags every day. Browse our gallery to look closely at what Chanel has to offer cruises in 2013.

没有评论:

发表评论