2012年7月20日星期五

Chanel Glossimer Vs. Maybelline ColorSensational

You should know that I wear at least a half-dozen lip gloss with me at any time. A lot of friends who are with me, it does not even make up bag more because they know I'll have everything you need on hand to spend the night. One of the major flaws:Chanel Evening Bags Glossimer Lip Gloss ($ 29.50) (I have a lot of shades and effectively use each down to completion - it is now a dedicated junkie!). I am also a chemist cosmetics addict. (Heck, 99 percent of the lips Wet-n-Wild Tom Ford $ 50 lipsticks, I buy it all).
Recently I have noticed, ColorSensational Maybelline ($ 6.49) offers a brightness similar to Chanel Handbags Glossimer, so I decided to compare the two: Chanel pink sand from Maybelline hooked on pink (# 65). And, in fact, gave a rather frosty luster. Chanel tastes better and lasted longer, but it's also heavier and cakier, while Maybelline must re often. In general, Maybelline is a good alternative for under $ 7, but it's not Chanel Shoulder Bags !
What can I say? I drank the Kool-Aid Chanel College, and I never looked back, although I've heard they make your lip gloss in New Jersey in the same factories as Maybelline. (God willing, it may be urban legend. I refuse to believe what I see with my own eyes ... the project!). In any case, my lip gloss is very important to me and the way it should byt.Srednyaya woman ingests up to four pounds of brilliant in his life. Wines of the last drive to shed 5 pounds of lip gloss on a nasty habit!

没有评论:

发表评论